December 18, 2017

Well fam still cant believe Christmas is a week away... pretty wack. But super excited to be able to call my family. Well in my other area we had been working with a teenager of 18 anos and my ex comp just told me he got baptized, so that was a super awesome email to get. In our area here has been a little weird. Some of our really good investigators that we had we havent been able to get in contact with them this whole week so hopefully this week thats coming we have some good news about them! So this week was full of getting chased by a drunk car in his car, being asked to cut the fingernails of babies, appointments falling, and getting lectured by drunk people how we dont follow Jesus. Some pretty funny experiences honestly haha. Alma 26:¨Now when our hearts were depressed we were about to turn back, behold, the Lord comforted us, and said Go amongst thy brethren, the Lamanites (Bolivianos) and bear with patience thy afflictions, and I will give unto you success.¨
 I love that scipture because when we feel like we have done everything in our power to, for example, preach the gospel, The Lord will carry us even farther! Well love and miss you all fam! Write me as a Christmas present!

No comments:

Post a Comment