December 4, 2017

Hows it going everyone. So first my area here, like you are going to see, is super dope, there is a fairly rich part more by the city but then there are some other parts that are suppper far from the city that are prettydope. There are also some tiny villages like an hour fom where we live that are like straight in the jungle that we might be visiting soon. But our area is super awesome and the members here are super ready to help also. My comp and I get along super good, and he`s teaching me the guitar so thats super dope. They had elections yesterday and apparently its fairly dangerous so we couldnt leave and there wasnt church in all of Bolivia and the people cant use cars, it was a weirdly silent day. We just rested, studied, and played the guitar haha. The people in Tarija, the city im in right now, talk super funny, they like sing when they talk is pretty funny to listen to them. Well as Christmas gets closer and closer its impossible to not be thinking about Jesus Christ. I am super grateful for this opportunity I have to be his represantative and preach his gospel! Its blessed my life and thats why Im here, to give them the chance to follow Jesus Christ and be immensely blessed! So in my area we are branch, we arent a ward. I havent been to church yet, but my comp said theres only like 60 people that attend. They dont have a chapel here its just a house they rent out, i forgot to take a picture tho, but Im super stoked to be here in this area to invite everyone to come unto Christ. I was reading a talk by an ex-missionary and something he said really stuck out to me. "I fear no man." "Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life."  3 nephi 5:13
Love and miss you all!!
Pictures:1,2,3-flying into tarija 




4,5,6,7,8- pictures of my area






a super sad and tiny park 

a super sad and tiny park 

a gang sign or something no clue 

a big grape vine (they love wine here haha) 

a random little jungle that we have cross about everyday to get to a different part of our area 

my area
sunday Sunday when we had nothing to do we made some maddd french toast

No comments:

Post a Comment