January 8, 2018

Well fam sorry about not writing last week my account wasn`t working. So I had been with my companion, Elder Boggess, for 1 transfer, and we were both supper sure that he was gonna stay, but then we got a surprise call from our mission president and he told us that my comp is leaving and Im staying and.. he`s making me district leader, so pretty nervous about that, i guess there might be something i need to learn haha. Im nervous but I think it should be pretty cool too, to be able to see how stressful it is to be a leader in the mission lol. But my new comp is Elder Larsen from Idaho, I havent met him yet, but they gave me another freaking gringo! I have had so many gringo comps its crazy haha. So my email account has been kind of weird and dumb for these past few weeks. So if i haven`t email you back its because my email wasn`t working. So if you send me an email i`ll for sure respond this time! Email me :) My area over here is going alright, We have a ton of super good people, and some of them are going to church, but we havent been able to put any baptism dates, but there are a ton of super good and prepared people in this area!










No comments:

Post a Comment