July 31, 2017

Hola familia y amigos. This week was pretty good, but I dont have much to say honestly haha. Im just getting to know the area, the investigators, and the members right now. We put 3 new people on baptism dates this week so we are working with them right now. Umm... really dont have much else to say lol. My companion and I are are doing good. He only has 5 weeks left in his mission so im hoping he leaves me a bunch of cool stuff haha. Shout out to Brendon for becoming his new mission secretary. Yeah thats about it fam. Just out here preaching and teaching the doctrine of salvation every day, what could be better?? As i said last week im living in a house that is bigger than my house in Gilbert, so heres some pictures. Theres a coconut tree in the back too




No comments:

Post a Comment