May 8, 2017

Well I officially finished my training so thats pretty sweet. My new companion is called Elder Aguirre. Hes from Lima, Peru and a convert of only 3 years. He is super awesome wow and a really good teacher. He speaks a little tiny bit of english but not much, so I can only talk in spanish so thats pretty sweet. So this Friday we have a wedding in the church and then right after a baptism!!! And then after the party haha. So super stoked for sure. They are super awesome and so prepared too! Well this week I got bit by a dog so that was a first. but I havent started foaming at the mouth so I think we are good there. But yeah I dont have any photos this week, but the next one for sure. One thing I didnt do too much with my first companion was invite to baptism the first lesson. But with Elder Aguirre like the very first person we talked to we had a lesson for 20 minutes and he invited him to be baptized in a month and he said yes. Hes 16 years old, but it was just so awesome to see how he was prepared by the Lord to receive the gospel right now in his life! Well my appreciation grows every day for the mission and for this opportunity to be a missionary! Love and miss you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment