May 1, 2017

Hola familia y amigos. Well I officially finished my training haha so thats pretty sweet. We have transfers tomorrow so I´ll see if im staying in this area or leaving. Most likely Im staying cause my companion has been here for 6 months but you never know. We only killed one mouse in our kitchen this week so that was good, he did eat my cereal so i gave him an extra whack for that. We´ve been planning a wedding for a family that wants to get baptized but first they have to get married. I didnt realize how stressful it is to plan one of these dumb things haha. But the family and so ready to get baptized. We´ve been working with another teenager to get baptized in 3 weeks so thats pretty sweet too.  We have a ton of other investigators but I dont want to write about all of them haha. Its been pretty crazy this week. Its been cold! At night i have to use 2 blankets haha. So thats been different. But man the mission is awesome. This is such a cool opportunity to preach this gospel cause its so true and can bless everyone! Love and miss you all. Also write me por favor!!

No comments:

Post a Comment