May 15, 2017

Well first I got to call home for Mothers Day so that was pretty sweet to see the fam. Also we had a wedding and baptism this week so that was pretty awesome. We baptized family Escobar who we had been working with with over 3 months now. The dad of the family was inactive for a few years and his wife wasnt a member but they were married, she was baptized, and they are both active so yeah that was awesome to see the fruits of our labor. We have a baptism date for next week too with a teenager called manfred that weve been working so stoked for that too. Well thats about it, The missionary life is definitely hard sometimes but yeah its pretty awesome haha. Miss and love you all!
 my district leader

 the wedding decorations that me and my companion did all by ourselves haha

a picture of our fire extinguisher

 me and my companion; after they were married

 the baptism! Elder Matheson ( my old companion, performed the baptism)

No comments:

Post a Comment