January 17, 2017

Wow it is so crazy how fast time flys here. So this was the last week with our avanzados, the elders who have been here for 3 weeks, and they left today so that kind of sucked. Most of them were pretty chill and we were eachother alot but they left last night and now we're the senior missionaries here its wack! Well honestly not much happened this week! We did a fast of english words 2 days ago and I only made it to lunch cause I basically couldn't say anything haha. My spanish is improving every week I can definitely tell, but all the Latinos here talk so fast i can't understand most of what they say to. I had to give a lesson Sunday on obedience in our district class and just preparing for my talk and reading and preparing about the blessings of strict obedience really stuck out to me. I helped me to better understand why we have so many mission rules and why it is so crucial for us to follow every single one even if we don't know why! We did a gringos vs. latinos soccer game 2 days ago and we beat them so that was pretty awesome cause all the latinos were bragging and said we gringos sucked, haha it was very satisfying. We get along super well with them tho! The Latinos love all the Americans haha. We get new elders to the CCM tonight at 3 am just like we did and it is going to be so funny to see them wide eyed, exhausted, and just thrown straight into the mission 5 hours after they get here. When I first saw all the 3 week old missionaries here they all looked so old and mature but now Im exactly where they are, its pretty crazy! Also this Saturday we going proselyting out into the street... We're going out into Lima for 5 or 6 hours basically on like splits with the missioneries its going to be wild, but Im super excited it will be super humbling but also an awesome experience! Hopefully haha. Well I love all you guys back home! Its still a little surreal Im on my mission, but I know I'm doing the Lord's work and the people of Bolivia are waiting for me!

The sunsets here are always super dope and one the janitors is super chill and let us get on the roof haha, and the 2 other people are my companion and an elder from my district out cold haha




No comments:

Post a Comment