January 11, 2017

Hola mi familia y amigos!! Well this week was definitely a ton better than last week. I was super down last week cause of the transition and language and everything but I definitely felt alot more comfortable this week and getting the hang of things in the CCM. Spanish is coming along little by little haha but I can see how much Ive improved since my first day here. We had some really good devotionals here this week. My favorite one was by Elder Bednar and its called ¨Be Good Boys and Girls¨  Apparently its only found in the CCM and you cant find it anywhere else so thats pretty cool, but he talked about how we need to stop worrying about whether we think our thoughts are our own or from the Spirit. He said that sometimes our promptings will just seem so out of the ordinary or maybe even just dumb. but he testified that as we will heed all the promptings of the Spirit we will be blessed. I think everyone can relate to that, and I know that as we follow and heed all our promptings, whether we know the reason or not, we will be blessed! So today actually was terrible, Ive been sick all day and Ive been in the bathroom for probably half the day haha, but getting emails from the fam definitely helps to make it better! Well we got 2 new fake investigators this week to teach and we didnt have like anytime to prepare a lesson because we´re always busy so we had our first lesson Monday without any notes or anything prepared, everything is in spanish by the way, and we gave a 20 minute lesson, so the gift of tongues is real haha. Well I hope everyone at home is doing well and know that I miss and love you all!!


The fruit things tastes like honeydew a little bit but it seriously feels like slime when you slurp it down, its called a granadia


the guys from my district

my companion, Elder Clobes


No comments:

Post a Comment