October 29, 2018

Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes they mean alot! Well we had a good week despite the trials! The biggest trial was friday in the morning we were playing soccer in the house for exersize and i kicked the ball alittle too hard and it hit my companions feets, and it took his big toe nail right off. Then we went to the mission doctor and he pulled out the rest. So my comp hasn´t been able to walk at all. So this weekend was pretty long haha. But he´s getting better so this week should be a little more normal. Uhh honestly thats about it, we have some really good people with baptism dates they are just being pretty lazy about going to church, so we are hoping to be able to help them go to church this sunday. Well my comp, Elder Van Alfen, and I are staying together for this transfer, so looks like he`s gonna kill me! Well fam Ill thats about it, update yall a little more next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment