September 17, 2018

Well it was transfer week! Always pretty exciting geting new tranfers. So our tranfers we not very expected haha. My comp had been in our area for 3 transfers and I had only been 2. So they took me out and sent me to Santa Cruz as a Zone Leader. My new comp is Elder Van Alfen from Cottenwood Heights, Utah, My 5th companion from Utah haha. So the area we are going to is Roca y Coronado and we are whitewashing it. That means that they took out the 2 ZL´s that were already there and put in us. And my comp hasn´t been ZL either so we are both gonna learning together haha. So pray for us!! Im stoked tho, I´ll for sure learn a ton being a ZL. It was sad leaving my last area because i loved it a ton, but God needed me in a different place. Well fam Ill update yall next week on the area and the  progress we have. Love and miss you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment