August 27, 2018

Hows it going fam! We had a pretty good week out here! The highlight was the baptism of Wilson! This last week we couldnt find him till thursday he kind of like disappeared but we found him and he was excited for the baptism for this saturday so we did his interview friday, and saturday got baptized. We only found him 3 weeks ago, but he was prepared to get baptized! So the rest of the week was pretty normal, the heat is starting to pick up here, so we are gonna be suffering soon, this littile city is about the hottest city in Bolivia, and its suppper humid so its even worse. But this littile city is honestly super awesome, Im loving it here. The time is going by way too fast, today i complete 20 months in the mission which I honestly don´t like to think about, but I´m gonna be running to end so don´t worry fam I ain´t trunky! Miss and love you all! Grateful for the gospel in my life, I know its true and that it is our guidemap to happiness and our Heavenly Father! Chau!



1 comment:

  1. Que bueno Elder Barazoto, me agrada leer su blog es muy edificante y fortalece mucho a alguien que siente el deseo de servir en una misiĆ³n como yo :)

    ReplyDelete