June 25, 2018

Welp fam that was about the fastest transfer of my mission, so crazy how fast the time is flying. So we got our transfers and Im going to Bermejo! Its this littly tiny city on the edge of Argentina and Bolivia. There is this huggge river by our house and the other side is Argentina its pretty cool. So from where i was, we had to drive 3 hours through the middle of the jungle literally, like i was certain we were gonna see some lions, this is what i imagined Bolivia like haha. The population is about 30,000 and its like the 10 biggest city in the country lol. Its straight surrounded by jungle. There are 8 missionaries that work in the city, so it should be a good time. I finally got taken out as district leader after 4 transfers, so ill get to rest a little now, in way of district numbers, Im still gonna be working hard tho haha. My new comp is Elder Peralta de Ecuador. Hes only my 2 latino companion in the mission, so I have to talk spanish all the time now, what a bummer, english is such a dope lanugage haha. But im stoked to be able to work in this new area, with my new comp, gonna miss my old area, i was only there for 2 transfers, but theres a reason im here, something i gotta learn! Well love and miss you all, ill update yall next week once i get to know the area! 

No comments:

Post a Comment