May 7, 2018

Hey fam whats up, don´t worry about me ill still alive out here allllll the way in Bolivia. So this week my comp got like suppper duper sick with diarrhea and throw up so we didnt even leave sunday, just to church, So we had a little rest haha, but he´s all better now. So this week a young couple that we have been teaching recently both recieved their answers about the Book of Mormon so now we jsut have to help them get married haha. So my zone leader is my dad, which means he trained me when i started the mission, so we did exchanges this week which was super dope to  see how much we have both changed and matured haha. But a pretty good week overall, we get to call home this sunday so that should be pretty dope, but thats about it love you fam! 
Pictures: cool part in our area, our zone, my district, and my new guitar!!





No comments:

Post a Comment