April 2, 2018

Hey yall hows it going. So we had tranfers! Im staying in the same city of Tarija, just going to the other side like 30 minutes away. My new comp is Elder Allred, yes another freaking gringo haha. But hes super chill. Hes from Syracause, Utah. Hes 6 5´´ so its pretty funny when people look at him haha. But I dont really know the area yet. Im staying at district leader so Ill be staying with all the stress haha. But Im stoked to be staying in the same city, its sooo pretty. Well General Conference was super awesome. Straight revelation from the heavens. I hope everyone was not only able to see it but to receive personal revelation of how we can become more like our Savior Jesus Christ. Im super grateful for the opportunity I had to watch conference it was amazing. Well Ill have more to say this next week about the area and everything! Love and miss you all!!


the baptism of Mery last week

my district​

members of my old branch

other members

our zone

No comments:

Post a Comment