February 26, 2018

Hmm.. so a pretty normal week out here. A ton of rain but its all good becasue its not blazin hot. Soo I dont got much to say honestly. Like we are teaching a ton of people and some of them have dates. And then some are just like super awesome investigators but they dont come to church and well thats been the challenge recently is getting the investigators to church. We go to pick them up and we call but man its been tough. But I have hope that our investigators that are progressing with a date for this next month should be able to get baptized. But man its honestly so cool being a missionary, and not just any missionary but a missionary for the church of Jesus Christ. My testimony grows every day of the truthfullness of the restored gospel as I study it, pray about it, and teach about it. Without doubt we are in the truth church that is lead by a living prophet. Hope everyone is all good at home and I hope everyone is establishing correct traditions in your life. Welp love and miss you all! Ayy also if you would like, you could send me a message! chau chau.

No comments:

Post a Comment