February 1, 2017

Wow I know Ive said this every week but Icant believe im almost done with the CCM haha 5 more days! Next time I email ill be in the depths of Bolivia!! Freaking stoked but definitely got some nerves cause of another crazy transition! Well this was a pretty good week for the most part! We went proselyting this week so that was definitely the highlight. We only went like 20 minutes away from the CCM but we were right in the middle of Lima haha it was crazy. We were in a fairly nice area tho so it was like what ghetto phoenix looks like haha. I honestly couldnt understand too much of what the people said tho they talk so fast... We basically just talked to people on the street and knocked doors for 4 hours. It was freaking hot but a good experience! I gave away my first book of mormon too so that was sweet. I thought I learned a ton of spanish in the CCM but after that not so much haha but its only been 5 weeks so not sweating in too bad! It definitely gave me renewed drive to learn the language better and be as obedient as i can! We watched a devotional by Elder Holland this week that was really good. My favorite thing he said and that I learned was that because the Savior works through us who are imperfect people we mess up. Basically he said we limit Gods ability to spread His Gospel when we are disobedient and not being worthy for the Holy Ghost. Well family and friends I love you all I cant wait to get to work in Bolivia next week!!
The field is where we play soccer everyday for physical activity

little houses where we teach our investigators everyday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment